Tuition and fees was unchanged for 2017-18 at Paul Mitchell the School-Spokane, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 BELLINGHAM REGIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Peter James Opens New Photography Gallery
- 2 BELLEVUE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: City Budget Principles; NE 8th Partial Closure; Enviro Services Commission and Diversity Advisory Network Openings
- 3 54 percent of applicants to DigiPen Institute of Technology were admitted for fall 2017
- 4 Cost of college went up for all students at University of Puget Sound
- 5 Cortiva Institute-Seattle enrolls 113 undergrads
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Washington Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.