At Elite Cosmetology, Barber & Spa Academy, 58 percent of undergraduate students are nontraditional students - age 25 or older - and 71 percent are female, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 Analysis: Seattle ranks 40th among largest U.S. cities lacking funds to pay debts
- 2 AMAZON.COM: Forgot Sunscreen, Sandals or Sunglasses? Customers Can Shop and Ship to an Amazon Locker at the 2019 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival
- 3 AMAZON.COM: Amazon to Acquire eero to Help Customers Better Connect Smart Home Devices
- 4 State institution: These 2-year Washington schools attract the most in-state students
- 5 Schools in the U.S. with the most golf players
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Washington Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.