- 1 New manufacturing orders for motor vehicles and parts climb 0.9 percent in May
- 2 Total state tax collections in Washington reach $24 billion, Census Bureau reports
- 3 New manufacturing orders for nondefense capital goods excluding aircraft climb 0.2 percent in May
- 4 Total OASDI retired beneficiaries in Oregon zip 97010 unchanged in 2018
- 5 U.S. book stores report $672 million in sales for June
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Washington Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.