On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Washington ranks 37th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Murray joins fellow lawmakers in calling for modernization of HIPAA
- 2 32.5% unemployed in Mukilteo in 2017
- 3 Total OASDI beneficiaries in Washington zip 98856 increase in 2018
- 4 47.7% unemployed in West Pasco in 2017
- 5 Five businesses in Kittitas County had between 100 and 249 employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Washington Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.