On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Washington ranks 37th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Beverage and tobacco products industry posts after-tax income of $10 billion in Q1
- 2 SaviBank in Burlington last evaluated by feds in 2018
- 3 Timberland Bank in Hoquiam evaluated by feds in 2018
- 4 AMAZON.COM: AWS Announces General Availability of AWS Lake Formation
- 5 By the Numbers:Washington not among the 17 jurisdictions with vaping taxes
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Washington Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.